Delivery of training is really the art of facilitating a message for the purpose of evoking change with knowledge, skills or attitudes. Variables include the structure, the content, the media support, the interactivity, the timing, the language, the key points, the associated storyline amongst others. A strong facilitator can have the audience sitting on the edge of their seats, not wanting the message to finish, feverishly finding connections between the message and their own situation. 'business en motion' delivers key notes, workshops, board room presentations, training sessions in face to face or digitally-enabled environments.
See where this service comes in the diagram
training and learning initiatives offered by 'business en motion' include:
While the portfolio of training provides an overview of Debbie Nicol's areas of facilitation, it is noteworthy to add that she is certified and approved to facilitate:
Experience has highlighted that 'terminology' can express different meanings to different people in different contexts.
With this in mind, 'business en motion' suggests that personalized meetings add value by contextualizing and clarifying terminologies and interpretations.
We look forward to hearing, and reflecting upon, alternate perspectives with you.
a 'business en motion' success story
- To facilitate a program (on behalf of a client) that will change workplace practices, yet instill deeper-level development
b. critical actions
- To list the explicit and implicit outcomes for the training delivery
- To revisit the generic content and identify opportunity for greater impact from the facilitation (for example, where to incorporate the corporate advisor)
- Learn and adopt the language of the corporate advisor; test the waters for additional modes of delivery
- Incorporate the corporate advisor into the initiative's opening
- Build a partnership alliance with participants to encourage full and open 2- way sharing for if or when they would like something to change
Check for learning throughout the initiative
- Evaluate and provide feedback to participants - be the mirror
- 95% satisfaction levels or above with all training delivery