When a business is moving ahead, how will it know that it has made progress toward the desired outcome and peak performance? A culture of measurement will ensure that both outcomes and improvements will be defined. It will also demonstrate the balance between financial measurement and measurement of enablers.
See where this service comes in the diagram
- Balanced scorecard methodology
- Impact not intention
- Opportunity for continuous improvement
'business en motion' gains great benefit from listening to the thoughts of the leader, and find that these questions, amongst others, help open the conversation and strengthen the relationship.
How do all components of the business facilitate strategic results and outcomes?
What priority is placed on continuous improvement of results and outcomes?
What evidence exists that results and outcomes are celebrated or addressed by all?
How do results and outcomes influence future business-promoting decisions?
Experience has highlighted that 'terminology' can express different meanings to different people in different contexts.
With this in mind, 'business en motion' suggests that personalized meetings add value by contextualizing and clarifying terminologies and interpretations.
We look forward to hearing, and reflecting upon, alternate perspectives with you.
a 'business en motion' success story
- New Manager with a KPI of 'efficiency gains'
b. critical actions
- Met and moved into the psyche of the new leader; tabulated challenges of the new leader; forged intelligent partnerships; designed the 'likely eco-system' that will serve this manager in this culture.
- After the manager restructured the methodologies of gathering of data to his preferred way, we implemented the dissemination of key information to all relevant parties. We trained the managers to coach those with resistance to the updated methodologies.
- Chaired the quarterly strategic review meetings for 4 cycles, to ensure the link back was highlighted when considering results and improvement required
- Worked on the 'next 12 month' plan to find further synergies to embed these new methodologies into
- The manager achieved high-level of credibility in his first 6 months and drove a change agenda that faced very little resistance. Within one year, 26% efficiency gains and 50% of departmental processes updated.